On December 9, 2016 from 7:30-9:30am, CTC-RI will be hosting a learning opportunity at the Rhode Island Shiners Imperial Room, 1 Rhodes Place in Cranston with program updates from the Rhode Island Office of the Health Insurance Commission (OHIC) and primary care "best practice sharing" focused on programs to support forming the medical neighborhood featuring:
- Care Transformation and Alternative Payment Advisory Committees Update by Corey King, OHIC;
- Programs to Support Forming the Medical Neighborhood:
- Hospital System of Palliative Care by Russell Corcoran, MD;
- Renal Failure by Peter Hollmann, MD; and
- Impact of Innovation by Ed McGookin, MD
ALL clinical practice champions and practice leaders are expected to attend. Register here by 12/2/16. The program will be recorded and posted to the CTC-RI website for those that are unable to attend.