Please register and attend the CTC Quarterly Breakfast of Champions. All Clinical Practice Champions and practice site clinical and administrative leaders are expected to attend.
- Friday, May 10, 7:30-9:00AM
- The Rhode Island Shriners Imperial Room, 1 Rhodes Place, Cranston, RI
- REGISTER NOW
Planned agenda to include a three-person panel with presentations, question/answers and table discussion with brief report-outs. We will be reviewing the clinician well-being survey as a data point and what systems of care can influence and local practice leaders can influence (team building).
- Clinician Well-Being Survey Results by Pano Yeracaris, MD, MPH, Chief Clinical Strategist, CTC
- Combating Clinician Burnout with Community-Building by Nicolas S. Nguyen, MD, Director of Physician Experience and Provider Development, Beth Israel Deaconess, Clinical Instructor Harvard Medical School
- Teamwork 101: Core Skills for Effective Collaboration, Quick overview for high-functioning teams in clinical setting by Phillip G. Clark, PhD, Professor and Director, Program in Gerontology and RI Geriatric Education Center, University of Rhode Island, and Co-author of Healthcare Teamwork: Interprofessional Practice and Education
This is an important point in time for primary care in Rhode Island and for the CTC and PCMH-Kids program. Your involvement and input is very important. Registration for this event ends May 6th. See you on May 10th!