CTC-RI and the RI Department of Health (RIDOH) in collaboration with faculty from the University of Rhode Island College of Pharmacy are pleased to announce that the following practices have been selected to join the Pharmacy Quality Improvement Initiative, which has been funded by UnitedHealthcare and RIDOH:
- Anchor Medical Associates
- Brown Medicine
- Care New England Medical Group Pawtucket Family Care Center
- Coastal Medical East Providence Internal Medicine
- Medical Associates of Rhode Island
- Providence Community Health Center
- University Internal Medicine, Inc.
These 7 practices will participate in a data-driven pharmacy quality improvement initiative to improve the safe, effective, and efficient use of medications in adults ages 50 and older. Practices will obtain pharmacy performance reports that have been generated by URI using pharmacy claims data from the All-Payer Claims Database. Practices will use this baseline information to identify areas of clinical focus that are specific to their practice/SOC and develop and implement team-based pharmacy performance improvement plans.
Congratulations to all the selected practices!