2018 CTC-RI Annual Conference: Building Capacity for Comprehensive Primary Care
- 7:00AM to 7:30AM (Registration)
- 7:31AM to 12:30PM (Morning Session)
- 12:31PM to 1:30PM (Lunch and Resource Table Information)
- 1:31PM to 3:30PM (Afternoon Session)
Click here for the Program Flyer
Primary care practices and key stakeholders often face challenges in identifying how to best meet patient needs and improve population health. This annual conference is designed to assist attendees with identifying, developing and utilizing comprehensive primary care strategies to improve care and lower costs. Key components of the morning program include sessions on recognizing what patients want, building community partnerships, strengthening team based care, collaborating with specialists, and learning about options for state-wide initiatives to improve population health. The afternoon sessions will focus on obtaining and using information to improve care and population health including Neighborhood risk scores, Consumer Engagement Platform, KIDSNET and Medical Home Portal. Interactive Program on What Patients What will be repeated to increase options for team participation.
All CTC-RI practices, past and present, are welcomed to attend the morning session, or the afternoon session, or the full day program. We invite Practice Leadership, Providers, Nurse Care Managers, Care Coordinators, Behavioral Health Staff, Practice Managers, Medical Assistants, Community Health Workers, and CTC stakeholders to come learn as a team!
At the end of the session, attendees will be able to identify strategies the primary care team can use to:
- Provide Comprehensive Primary Care
- Improve Population Health
- Obtain and use information to Improve Performance to Provide Better Care and Lower Costs
The agenda is designed to accommodate attendees work schedules and interests. The morning session has a Clinical focus on improving population health using a team based approach; the afternoon session focus is on obtaining and using information for performance improvement. Attendees may choose to register for: Morning only (7:30-12:30), Afternoon only (1:30-3:30), or the Full Day program.
This activity is approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
We gratefully Acknowledge the Support of:
- Care Transformation Collaborative - Rhode Island (CTC-RI)
- Healthcentric Advisors
- Rhode Island Health Plans: Blue Cross Blue Shield of RI, Neighborhood Health Plan of RI, Tufts Health Plan and United Health
- Rhode Island Health Center Association
- Shri Bark
- The Rhode Island Department of Health
- University of Rhode Island - Rhode Island Geriatric Education Center
For additional questions contact: CTC-RI@ctc-ri.org